Shaking Hands Members, don’t let your business be left out in the cold, come and warm up with us in “The North” at the Enterprise Junction, Winter EXPO!
How to put the EXPO in your Enterprise Junction
Exhibition Stand X– Factor Personal Presentation Opportunities
Video support and a free, downloadable checklist and are available on the exhibit page, www.enterprisejunction.co.uk/exhibit
We have full council, London Assembly and local parliamentary support. We have confirmed attendance of our cabinet leads, MPs and Greater London Assembly Member, Local councillors. Be a sponsor and come and have their ears at the VIP breakfast.
So what is Enterprise Junction?
The Enterprise Junction Expo is a shout out and celebration of the amazing capacity for locality of business and employment in The South East. The Enterprise Junction Expo will be a fantastic opportunity to bring the entrepreneurs, business people, investors and potential clients and employees of the South East together, under the many roofs of The Stanley Halls. We will gather in this unique and treasured venue, centrally located in South Norwood.
The event will literally occupy the whole of Stanley Halls on the day:
- The main Stanley Hall will accommodate larger stands
- The Assembly Room will host the Well-Being Zone
- The Society Room will provide entry-level stands promoting local, smaller businesses
- The Fly Pit, an urban themed performance area, will host seminars and formal networking events
- The Balcony will be timetabled for more business talks
- The Stage will be our Start–Up Zone
Further photographs of The Stanley Halls can be viewed at: www.stanleyhalls.org.uk/venue-hire/
Informal networking will be encouraged in our Gallery Bar and Coffee Craft Café areas throughout the event.
The Stanley Halls has a group of Businesses that are based there (The Stanley Residents), and these businesses will open their studios for the day and be an integral part of this event.
South Norwood based, Noo Thinking Consultancy, The Stanley Team and students from the local area will provide logistics, hospitality and welcoming support throughout the day.
At The Enterprise Junction, businesses can:
- Promote themselves through sponsorship, publicity, display stalls, networking, attending seminars and giving talks
- Explore the business potential of the venue and surrounding area
- Meet potential clients and employees
When is it?
The event will take place on January 23rd, 2019
Who should come?
Anyone interested in showcasing their business offer, finding out about what businesses are out there, learning about support for business development and new ideas, exploring what investment, venue hire and location opportunities are available or researching employment possibilities.
Why at The Stanley Halls in SE25?
The Stanley Halls is a Grade II listed, Edwardian building in South Norwood, very close to Norwood Junction station. It is a fascinating complex of unique facilities built between 1904 and 1911. The Halls comprise an art gallery, grand theatre hall, two smaller performance halls, a great variety of assembly rooms, a café and outside decking area and bar. The building was designed for, and donated to, the people of South Norwood by William Ford Robinson Stanley (1829-1909), a prominent local inventor, industrialist and philanthropist. So imagine how thrilled he would be to know that there was an amazing, business event being held here to showcase 21st century entrepreneurs now based in the South East.
Due to its flexible and extensive accommodation, all of this Enterprise Junction business promotion, ingenuity and excitement can happen in one venue, The Stanley Halls.
The venue isn’t the only reason The Enterprise Junction Business Expo is being held specifically at The Halls, South Norwood is a brilliant location.
This is why:
- There are great bus, tube and rail links that make travel anywhere in the South East easily accessible. Here are some super speedy link examples: London Bridge -11 minutes, West Croydon -6 mins, East
Croydon -4 mins.
- Business and private properties are still relatively affordable in this
- As a borough, Croydon has one of the highest youth populations in London and a significant concentration of this amazing potential live in and around South Norwood. This Expo will be working with local, young people to promote entrepreneurial skills, offer enterprise exposure, provide a context for real work experience and as an opportunity for the locality to showcase the amazing young talent that abounds here. Therefore, why wouldn’t we hold this Expo in South Norwood?
Don’t miss out on this cutting edge Expo, book your stand:
Full information on this event can be found on our website;
Sponsorship: www.enterprisejunction.co.uk/sponsorship (loads of great eco-friendly products, extra promo and VIP breakfast, business invite)
Attend as a visitor (it’s free): www.enterprisejunction.co.uk/visitors
What are you waiting for?