Packed full of essential advice and up-to-date information, this event is a must for SMEs, anyone who is self-employed or thinking about starting their own business.
10.30am to 11.30 am
- The effect of GDPR on Marketing
- Changes in employment law that will impact on employers and the self-employed
10.30am to 11.30am
- Self-employment – legalities
- Tax and other things you should know
- The importance of insurance
11.30am to 12.30am
- Starting a Social Enterprise
- How to sell
- Marketing tools and social media
11.30am to 12.30pm
- Export and the effects of Brexit
- How to approach for finance
- Business growth support
During the afternoon, there will be a chance to find out about ways to manage your business / personal life to greater effect with subjects such as:
- Life coaching
- All about the effects of sugar
- Posture and desk exercises
- Improving sleep
- Relieving stress
At the end of the day there is a chance to win 2 spa day vouchers or one of two bottles of bubbly (provided that attendees have registered in the morning).
With plenty of opportunities to Network in the morning over coffee and pastries and again at lunchtime with a full buffet, plus alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, we are certain that this is a day not to be missed!
This event has already taken place. You may not attend this event any longer.
Croydon CR0 4WF, United Kingdom