Finance Thursday returns for 2018 with new gusto.
New advisors, as well as the original line up, bring new expertise to Finance Thursday.
This monthly free resource is a valuable asset for Croydon’s ambitious and enterprising community
Drop in for free 1-2-1s with our advisors or even stay for the day and work from our centre*
- Keith Miller /Croydon Enterprise Loan Fund offers business advice and funding
- Victoria Stevens /Natwest Business Enabler offering free advice to help grow your business
- Nic Connor / Rangewell providing access to Debt finance or Angel investment funding options
- Jes Bailey /CrowdFund 360 offering advice on how to get started with a crowdfunding campaign and independent advice on which platform is right for your service
- Sachin Lakhani / Barclays Wealth management – speak to Sachin for advice on how to look after your money
- Jane Baker / SINC accounts Jane can help with payroll and will teach you how to manage your own accounts
- Andrew Dennis / Coast 2 Capital offering support on regional grants
- Karen Holden / Acitylawfirm keeping you legal as you start up
- Ifty Nassir / Vestd FCF approved equity sharing platform to empower your early adopters and employees
- Carol Squires / Croydon Council economic development and business growth
*We welcome any registered first-time visitor to stay and work from our inspiring workspace for the day.
This event has already taken place. You may not attend this event any longer.
Addiscombe Road, Croydon CR0 0XT, United Kingdom