Finance Thursday – Be Fraud Smart
This month we present 1-2-1 clinics with speakers centred around being Fraud Smart
Join us for a morning of presentations with Ross Martin (Barclays Digital Eagles Content Lead), Claudia Ricci (Neighbourhood Watch Association Lead), Trading Standards on how to stay safe in the digital age, protect yourself and your business against fraud and scams.
We are delighted to be hosting The Worshipful Mayor of Croydon, Councillor Humayun Kabir and his Mayoress Mrs Rahena Chowdhury Kabir.
Also present will be Age UK, BME Mental Health, and the local Police.
Book for 1-2-1s with our usual advisors offering free advice for your business:
This event has already taken place. You may not attend this event any longer.
- Sussex Innovation Croydon – Accounts Dept – Free advice on all accountancy issues.
- Sussex Innovation Croydon – Saffron Saunders – Flexible office space and graduate support
- Coast 2 Capital Andrew Dennis – Regional grant specialist including sales management and leadership support
- Natwest, Victoria Stevens – Business Enabler
- Barclays, Sachin Lakhani – Wealth Manager
- Enterprise for London – Keith Miller -Funding for Croydon Based businesses and residence including Enterprise Load Fund